[G4] Fix for Image Spam?

Anne Keller-Smith earthpigz at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 26 12:04:01 PST 2004

At 12:07 PM -0500 3/26/04, Melissa Crowe wrote:
>Hello,
>I am having trouble posting to the list. I get this error:
>
>>Failed to deliver to 'G4 at lists.themacintoshguy.com'
>>LIST module(list G4 at lists.themacintoshguy.com) reports:
>>  Your message cannot be posted.
>>  It has the content-type: multipart/alternative,
>>  and this list accepts text only
>
>I am using Eudora 6.1 under Panther 10.3.3 What can I do to avoid this error?
>Thanks,
>Melissa

Melissa,

I think I can answer your question! I am using an older Eudora, but what
you need to do is find your Settings or Preferences, and set things to
"text mail."

You are probably sending html mail by default, which lists don't usually
accept. Been there done that.

Anne Keller Smith
Down to Earth Web Design
G4 733mHz (OS X 10.2.0/Classic) | Graphite iBook 333mHz (OS 9.0.2)
mailto:earthpigz at earthlink.net
http://www.downtoearthweb.com