[G4] Eudora vs. Mail Reprise (fails to import)

Anne Keller-Smith earthpigz at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 31 08:22:43 PST 2004

On Wednesday, March 31, 2004, at 10:51  AM, Anne Keller-Smith wrote:
> Another option would be to save the Eudora mail as text
> files. Doing this one by one would be too time consuming -
> is there any way to convert all email to text files in one
> fell swoop?

To answer my own question, it seems Eudora Pro 3.0 can
save mail out as TextEdit files very easily. It can also do
this in bulk, in other words, you can select a batch of
messages and save them out as text, although they
will string together like Digest mail.

TextEdit is very cool also as you can then Find/Replace
to put visual dividers in between messages.

Just FYI -