[G4] Re: access privileges

Roxylee roxylee at frontiernet.net
Fri Apr 22 07:06:02 PDT 2005

Wow, I guess I should have explained better. I don't snoop into my
girls' personal folders. OK, it's like this: They have many digital
photos of my sweet 4 month old grandson and some songs that I had
wanted to put into my iTunes folder, instead of having lots of
duplicate music. I had wanted to export these without having to log in
under their accounts, due to the fact their screen resolutions are set
in such a way that it's almost impossible for me to read the words on
the screen. I've never read their diaries, if they have one, nor would
I read their emails. Que tu crees, Jose? LOL

OK, it's my birthday and I'm gonna go have big fun!