[G4] Virus and Mac OS X? - it's doing it again!

Richard Ramsowr r.ramsowr at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 12 06:41:17 PST 2005

For those of us who have been around the list for a
while, such as I - fear that once again the backside
of this list is starting to act up - once or twice a
year the server starts to send out bounce notices to
folks who are in fact not bouncing - i trust the
management is aware and are as always on to the issue
- if not I trust this note will inform all who needs
to know

have a good day and a happy holiday!