[G4] .Mail App

Crazy Miz B paula at crazedcowboys.com
Sun Jun 19 04:32:19 PDT 2005

On Jun 9, 2005, at 9:48 PM, Steve Goldstein wrote:

> I am just getting used to Mail.app, too, because I have been having
> severe problems with Eudora (machine is freezing; fonts are going
> crazy with bright green other characters at random, etc., even though
> I repair or delete corrupted fonts, re-install fonts from the Tiger
> disk, etc.).  So, I switched to Mail.  It is nowhere near as powerful
> as Eudora!

On another list---they were seriously bashing Mail in Tiger....VERY
sharp bashing...

Enough for me to be holding  off on Tiger for a looong time. I doubt
there is much new I could use or even NEED, as an 9-veteran Mac user
who still doesn't understand much of ANYTHING if it's too complicated

: )

Miz B
aka Paula
http://crazedcowboys.com  <---just awful