[G4] labels onto CD's

David DeFelice dmdef53 at yahoo.com
Wed May 25 13:50:30 PDT 2005

New to the list... Hello

I want to label 50 CD's with a song list and CD title.
Casio has a printer for this, but not for a Mac.
There are a few kits out there and I don't know which
is the best.  Used labels a few years back and they
couldn't be used in most players. Thanks for the help
in advance.

David M. DeFelice
G4,733MHz,768MB,NVDA32MB,EZQuestCDRM Firewire,Maxtor 40GB Firewire,Iomega Zip100,CD-RW/DVD-R,OfficeJet 6100,CanonS520,Logitech keyboard,OpticalMouse,21" RastorOps SuperScan.....""MAC'S ROCK""