[G4] User Report on the new Security Update 2006-004 -

Richard Ramsowr r.ramsowr at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 3 04:19:13 PDT 2006

John

I found my clock after a second restart. But you are
the first to put reason to the fact that I've got a
real speed bump out of this security update and thats
a good thing Thanks.

I'm currently running a Power PC G4 733 MHz
QuickSilver with 1.5 GB of Ram using OS x (10.3.9).

I've also got software in the mail to upgrade to Tiger
- so hopefully this weekend I'll start the prep work
to make the move. Any ideas to make that change over
run better are always welcome.

But the botom line is this old girl is running faster
and acting a whole lot younger!

Thanks again for your feedback...

Rick