[G4] Speakers Interfering with Monitors

Ronald Steinke ronsteinke at mac.com
Fri Aug 4 01:50:29 PDT 2006

On 3 August, 2006, at 11:48:32, Ron Michaels wrote:

> The woofer is between my two 19-inch NEC monitors. Suddenly my
> monitors have "screwed up" color.

Your posting gives the reason for your problem. The speakers have
stronger magnets in them than you had before, the stronger magnets
have more effect on the travel of the electron beams to the monitor
screen, your image color goes all WONKY when that happens.

Solution:    Move the speakers away from the monitor until the
wonkiness stops, then don't move them any closer.