[G4] Closets Empty?

Ron 'Hollywood' Parro ronparro at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 4 18:22:02 PDT 2006

Too busy? After two years? What kind of business man is that. It is an
automatic e-mail, one, maybe two seconds, highlight delete. How tough
can it be? How many other list users have been misled by these claims
of cheap Mac stuff?

Ron 'Hollywood' Parro ;>{)
http://www.greality.com/Hollywood/
"Learn the past, watch the present, and create the future."
--  Jesse Conrad
On Aug 4, 2006, at 5:43 AM, g4-request at listserver.themacintoshguy.com