[G4] upgraded to 10.3 but my classic programs

Richard Ramsowr r.ramsowr at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 4 19:00:32 PDT 2006

Guys

I been using Neooffice for over a year and in that
time it ongoing development has been outstanding! The
lastest version is mush fast and must better then the
one i had over a year ago - works well and reads and
works M$ Word  & Office - I have clients who do not
know that I do not own M$ Word or Window. NeoOffice is
a good business solution and it's about to copme out
of it final Beta Version. I not sure if they plan to
charge for it after Beta is ended but at present it
free and that's a good thing

Check it out!