[G4] Monitor Blinking

Robert MacLeay robertmacleay at mac.com
Mon Aug 7 23:57:38 PDT 2006

If you don¹t have a spare computer, go buy a spare monitor!

You can pick up a 17² CRT at Goodwill or similar thrift stores for five
dollars these days.

Do your testing, and afterwards, if you don¹t have room for it in the garage
(or better, a dual head video card allowing you to use two monitors
simultaneously), donate it back to them.