[G4] AGP Graphics card cooling fan

Harry Freeman harry at gifutiger.com
Mon Aug 14 08:50:58 PDT 2006

Greetings ( + )!( + )

I've seen all kinds and sizes of small box fans at my CompUSA store, so
if you have store locally give them a try, and if not have a look on
their WEB page.

On Aug 14, 2006, at 8:24 AM, Robert Walker wrote:

> The cooling fan on my graphics card is becoming very loud. I have
> lubricated it once but it may be time to replace. Does anyone know of
> a source of a replacement or another option to deal with this problem.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Rob Walker

Cheers, /\*_*/\

Harry (*^_^*)
* If pro is the opposite of con, then what is the opposite of progress?
Congress!
Men's restroom House of Representatives,
Washington, DC