[G4] AGP Graphics card cooling fan

Philip J Robar philip.robar at gmail.com
Mon Aug 14 10:55:06 PDT 2006

On Aug 14, 2006, at 8:24 AM, Robert Walker wrote:

> The cooling fan on my graphics card is becoming very loud. I have
> lubricated it once but it may be time to replace. Does anyone know
> of a source of a replacement or another option to deal with this
> problem.

If you have MicroCenter near you they have a pretty extensive parts
department for a retail store. Otherwise take a look at the ads,
especially in the back, of Maximum PC or CPU magazine. Another option
would be to do a web search for something like "graphics card fan" or
"graphics card cooling".

What you're looking for falls in to the general category of "chipset
cooling". Which will get lots of search results.

Phil