[G4] G4 OS9.2.2 browser??!!??? (!!!???)

Nicolas Kinnan nasw at pcmagic.net
Fri Aug 18 01:28:13 PDT 2006

Brian,

If it hasn't been suggested yet, I suggest, or put a vote in for WaMCom
Mozilla 1.3.1.  I believe it may well be the most recent and the most
advanced browser for the pre-OS-X scene.  It's a "Mozilla" based
browser, I think, and I use it almost exclusively on the one machine I
still have running System 9 (9.2.2).

Second best would probably be Netscape 7.0.2.

Internet Explorer 5 is kind of outdated now, but it DOES still have the
best print preview of all of them.  By far.

Alex

Here is a link to the WaMCom, I think:

http://www.versiontracker.com/dyn/moreinfo/macos/20136&vid=109103

On 18 Aug 2006, at 00:19, g4-request at listserver.themacintoshguy.com