[G4] Where is my missing font...

Ronald Steinke ronsteinke at mac.com
Tue Aug 29 02:00:02 PDT 2006

On 28 August, 2006, at 6:45:04, Richard Ramsowr wrote:

> While were on the subject of Appleworks I noticed that
> I have no less than than 4 copies of it on my hard
> drive. How does one go about removing duplicate
> software from ones drive without effecting anything else.

The first thing you have to do is determine which version of the
program you want to keep. Do this by getting information on the
program and look for the version number to select the newest version
from all the rest.

Then, simply select the one(s) you don't want any more and send them
to the trash and empty it.

Almost forgot, check inside each application folder for any documents
that you might want to keep on your drive and move them to the folder
that you are going to keep. You shouldn't throw out your important
documents, they may have some future value.