[G4] G4 start up problems

Tony Gamble tgamble180 at rogers.com
Sat Jan 7 09:05:26 PST 2006

Just yesterday I had a similar problem with an old machine.
Everything was getting power, drives were spinning up, etc... but no
chime and no display.  Sometimes would turn on from the tower power
button, sometimes would only respond to the keyboard power key.
Turned out to be a bad stick o' RAM.  The Beast works fine now.

Tony