[G4] Re: G4 problems

Michael G-2 at att.net
Sat Mar 11 11:11:38 PST 2006

> From: "S. Kennedy" <skenn at earthlink.net>
> Subject: [G4] G4 problems

> Hi,

> Has anyone on the list had a similar problem and if so what was the outcome?

What problem?

> I developed a problem with my desktop today (G4 MDD).

<snipped that problem>

Nope, never had the problem

However, you should not be "without a service manual".  I won't say
anything more - - [not "can't" or "won't", you "should" not be without...]
Nah, I had my G4 G-E for but a few days...and well...(I was told I
"shouldn't" be "without", either.)

The SM may or may not be necessary now?  But I hope I've put the
spotlight on S.'s "need".

Michael

PS - - - My DL bandwith problem still exists...even with a boot from
HD1/w OS 10.3.9 on that disc...
But, I've checked some Db's at test sites & the Winboxes seem to be
above average (in my 'region').  Dunno, could be Comcast and Macs aren't
a good match?
It is up a bit. [wuz 2MB/s...Now, near 4...The Winboxes are still close
to 7MB/s]