[G4] Re: Super Duper Cloning software/Stuck

Marla mitchnickpictures at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 17 06:06:51 PST 2007

Thanks so much. I looked at the set up manual (never
knew one existed) and there's a nice diagram about
where things go. Guess I expanded memory in the past.

But is it really OK to upgrade my firmware (I already
know which versions I have and need) on this old
drive? It does seem the simplest thing, but someone
told me that in rare cases, upgrading your firmware
can render your machine useless...

I hate to live in fear, but is this true? And how rare
is rare?

Marla