[G4] Upgrading a MDD from a single to dual processor

Bruce Ryan Nakamura galilao at lava.net
Tue May 8 22:38:40 PDT 2007

Hello Robert,

Thank you for the information.

Do I understand correctly, as I have to do is swap the processors and boot
the MDD up?  I don't have to change DIP switch settings, upgrade firmware,
or jumper blocks?

Probably the best action for me to take is look for a stock MDD dual 1.25
GHz with Firewire 400.  As you probably know, the MDD dual 1.25 Ghz with
Firewire 800 cannot boot in native OS 9.

Cordial regards from Hawaii,

Bruce Ryan Nakamura