[G4] I am so embarrassed...

Al Poulin alpoulin at cox.net
Tue Apr 29 19:27:36 PDT 2008

On Apr 29, 2008, at 10:05 PM, Christina Samuels wrote:
> Please forgive me for all these errant posts. I was trying to figure
> out how to properly reply to a message, and I clearly don't have it
> down yet. I am sorry for taking up space in this thread.

Christina:

Perhaps it could help if you sent a message out with a Subject line
like:  Need Help Reply in GMail Thread.  That might smoke out someone
who knows GMail.  Beyond that, know that there are folks in other
lists such as the g3-5-list group who use GMail.  You can join that
from the lowendmac.com web site.  Find Email Lists, then find the G-
List item (the g3-5-list by its original name) or go directly to:
http://lowendmac.com/lists/g-list.shtml

Al Poulin