[G4] Upgrade to USB 2.0

Dale Miller orbitdad at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 18 18:30:43 PST 2008

I was unable to wake from sleep. Very frustrating. Then I upgraded to 10.5 and
sleep started working fine. Didn't change anything else. Although did install a Time Machinge drive off the USB 2.0 PCI card.

Dale

Jake Holt Photography <jake at jakeholt.com> wrote:  I have this: http://eshop.macsales.com/item/Sonnet%20Technology/USB2/

Be aware, I have used 3 different USB 2.0 PCI cards and each one has prevented my computer from waking from sleep. I couldn't track it to any device other than the card itself. Maybe someone else here can offer a solution to that problem that I haven't thought of.

 - Jake

 Jake Holt
Jake Holt Photography
Austin, Texas