[G4] Spinning wheel - DiskWarrior?

jonny g4 at salemoregon.com
Tue Jan 15 14:37:14 PST 2008

Hello Dan & thread readers...

I've used DiskWarrior for OS9 for many years, and
now in OSX for about a year.  In fact, when I
switched-over to OSX, one of the first things I
did was buy DiskWarrior for OSX.  I needed my
'blankie'.  :-)

I don't know if this will help, but I'm using an
MDD 1.25 FW400 2GB RAM with OSX 3.9...and it
would be the first thing I would do if I had some
kind of unusual system occurance.  I run it about
once a month, just to tidy things up.

Anyone else using DiskWarrior in OSX?  Would you use it in this situation?

jonny

///