[G4] SCSI & USB Cards

John Sparks jmsparks1 at verizon.net
Tue Jan 15 19:37:40 PST 2008

Hello Mac Guys:
I've seen comments on this site about these 2 Cards.
I installed a 2906 SCSI & A USB 2.0 Card (A 5 Port IOGEAR)
Neither card is recognized  by my CPU. The 2906 was to connect
my HP 5 Scanner. I wanted to use the ports on the USB Card
for the 3 Printers, an Epson Photo 340,an an Epson Stylus CX5800,
and the HP 990. Only the Hp 990 will function.

I'm using OS 10.4.11 on an MDD Dual 1.25ghz 800.

Am in need of any and all suggestions from fellow MDD and other users.
Thank you. John