[G4] Browser software choices.

John Niven senseamp at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 9 06:55:32 PDT 2008

O'Brien,

This is a AGP G4 tower (running a modified QS 800MHz cpu), which CAN run Tiger, but I have a Digidesign Audiomedia 3 sound card in it which is not recognized. By sticking to Panther I get to use this pro soundcard with an older version of ProTools software at a fraction of the cost of more modern setups :-)

But in general, I think there are G3 and G4 users out there whose best choice is still Panther.

John