[G4] Browser software choices.

Luke Rademacher lz4broc at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 07:48:38 PDT 2008

I believe the original poster is using Panther on an G4 AGP... which
can utilize Tiger. But perhaps he prefers Panther. or perhaps there
is economic factors, or like he wrote " for other software
compatibility reasons."

Just because a computer can use a certain OS doesn't mean you should
use it. (such as various people with PC's running Windows XP still
instead of the so called latest-greatest Vista)

for example my MDD Dual G4 can run Leopard but I choose not to use it
as there OS9 apps I still routinely use.

LOL.
\\

Peace,

Luke Rademacher
Liquid Zone Graphics
Mac mini 2.0Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo, 3GB RAM, 80GB HD, Combo DVD/CDRW,
Mac OSX Leopard 10.5.4, ext NewerTech miniStack w/ 320GB HD.
MDD Dual 1.25Ghz G4, 2GB RAM, 250GB/120GB/80GB HD's, 16x DL DVD±R/RW
Superdrive, Mac OSX Tiger 10.4.11, Classic Mac OS 9.2.2.
Intel Celeron 2GHz, 1GB RAM, 80GB HD, Ubuntu Linux 8.04
5.5th gen 80GB Enhanced Video iPod
Canon CanoScan 8400F
Canon Pixma iP450