[G4] Was Sonnet G4 upgrade now Quicksilver breakdown

Lars-Gunnar Larson tresursi at operamail.com
Thu Sep 11 23:34:40 PDT 2008

Thanks a lot for two positiv answers. I hadn´t realized that the update was to be found in the firmware. I think that there is no need for an update.  Especially not in this very moment because my Q cannot boot at all now. There was a short break in the electric net (which very seldom happens here in Sweden) just when the Q was sleeping and now it cannot be rebooted. Where is the prince with a warming kiss? Any idea?

Lars-Gunnar