[G4] Was Sonnet G4 upgrade now Quicksilver breakdown

Mike McClurg msmcclurg at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 15:31:52 PDT 2008

Lars you have to reboot using the system disks that came with your g-4
or the system disks for the os you are using now.  Go on line when you
do get rebooted and go to sonnets site and down load the newest firm
ware for your cpu     I've been through alot of trouble with my upgrade
and all it was is a firmware issue which cleared everything right up
Mike  in Montana(usa)