[G4] monitor gone yellow

Margaret Krakowiak imago at bellsouth.net
Tue Sep 16 09:33:46 PDT 2008

This morning in the middle of reading email,
my monitor suddenly went yellow. It's like a clear
yellow overlay - anything white is yellow, and it overlays
other colors, like my blue desktop background is now green.
I turned the monitor off and on, rebooted, no change.
It's a ViewSonic monitor, a CRT, not flat panel.
Does anyone have any ideas on what this means, or
any way to get my white back? I do a lot of graphics work, so
even though I can read text ok, obviously I can't do any color
graphics work with this situation :-(

margaret