[G4] Color Systems (was monitor gone yellow}

Luke Rademacher lz4broc at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 08:47:00 PDT 2008

Ok I have been practically laughing at this thread...

from what I understand, 2/3 of the posters may or may not know what
they are yakking about.
Second most people are from the school of thought that Wiggling,
Jiggling or whacking the cord or monitor will remedy the situation.
And some even go so far to suggest the Average person put on their
surgical gloves and fool around inside the computer Monitor. LOL
electrical surgery. That should be fun... Hope you enjoy losing your
Limbs when they fry on your limp electrocuted body.

Here's my 2¢.

The Thing doesn't work. Its either on its last leg or its close to
being dead. 99% of the electronic Crap in the last 4 years was
designed to work for 6 months. Sorry. but thats Life. Deal with it.

Go dig up some coins from under the couch and buy a new CRT.

Since LCD's are all the rage, getting a CRT isn't hard. I work with
graphics almost every day for my home office graphics business. I buy
the best gear to do the job... One reason I got a Mac and am on this
List. Buying the best doesn't mean I gotta waste my money.

Go to Costco, or Sam's Club, or Large Mart or Buy More and get a new
CRT. 19" isn't too shabby. Doesn't matter the brand, most will have a
VGA plug or DVI plug.

Buy, Plug in, and enjoy.

P.S. A lot of what I wrote is sarcastic. If you are overtly offended,
Sorry. But this thread has gotten weird to read.

Peace,

Luke Rademacher
Liquid Zone Graphics
Mac mini 2.0Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo, 3GB RAM, 80GB HD, Combo DVD/CDRW,
Mac OSX Leopard 10.5.4, ext NewerTech miniStack w/ 320GB HD.
MDD Dual 1.25Ghz G4, 2GB RAM, 250GB/120GB/80GB HD's, 16x DL DVD±R/RW
Superdrive, Mac OSX Tiger 10.4.11, Classic Mac OS 9.2.2.
Intel Celeron 2GHz, 1GB RAM, 80GB HD, Ubuntu Linux 8.04
5.5th gen 80GB Enhanced Video iPod
Canon CanoScan 8400F
Canon Pixma iP450