[G4] weird printer problem

Harry Freeman gifutiger at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 14:41:24 PDT 2008

Greetings ( + )!( + )

I've had this problem before and about the only solution that I've
found is to open "System Preferences" then select "Print & Fax"

Once that you have the "Print & Fax" select your printer and then
touch the "-" (minus button) and delete the printer.

Next restart the platform and go back to the "Print & Fax" menu and
then touch the "+" (plus button) then add your printer.

ABAIR that's how I fixed my loss of print.

Best regards,

Harry -