[G4] What Have I Done To Deserve This

Umar Stone umartisan at mac.com
Sat Feb 14 19:41:25 PST 2009

Cool, I wish ...., I did the applejack thing it fixed a few lost
files and permissions, like Tiger cache cleaner that i use for
similar situations, it didn't help with the relaunching of finder or
crashing of files & programs on the master, nor on the others.
Disk Utility I naturally try to start from the original disk, with
everything disconnected but the keyboard mouse and screen, still
freezes at language selection. otherwise if I try it in utilities it
won't find anything but maybe a permission checkin all drives.
my memory (the computers) seems to be cool I have 3 SDRAM all 133's
2 are 512 1 is a 256, can i put more?.
The Maxtor I installed Tiger on, but copied programs and files onto.
So as a novice ( I'm much better at animation than computer problems)
would I have mixed up the master/slave when formating the Maxtor into
this machine and how could i fix it?

I don't know much about all of this kinda stuff thanks all of you for
helping