[G4] Re: apps issue...outta nowhere

Robert H. Baucom rbtbcm at owc.net
Mon Jan 5 10:00:19 PST 2009

Is this teenagers or adults. I got on this list for info, not
infantile drivel.
This is email. When I turn in a short story, I worry about
capitalization, punctuation and spelling.
reading an email it isn't a problem.

I got a notice that my post was being reviewed because it was too long.
Having been on the  PowerComputing List for over 6 years ... I knew
it was important
to list the machine, the OS, amt of Ram, etc,

Most times, unless it's so simple it can be found in the archives,
all of the information is needed.

Yet, here we  are arguing over comas and periods.

RHB

“If you are laboring under the delusion that a computer will save you
time; let me sell you some swampland real-estate. You can plant rice
with all that time that you've saved.” -- Robt Baucom