[G4] Sleep/Crash Problems

B G briang113 at pacbell.net
Sat Jan 10 17:00:44 PST 2009

Have you looked at --System Profiler/USB to see if it is showing up as
a USB device.

The Sonnet card should show up as a USB2.0 High-Speed Bus

is the card working did you try to plug something else in, mouse,
keyboard. flash drive....

Also try Disk Utility see if the disk shows up as connected but not
mounted.

BG