[G4] Sleep/Crash Problems

Robert H. Baucom rbtbcm at owc.net
Wed Jan 21 02:42:01 PST 2009

CHANGING TO ANOTHER (SONNET) USB II PCI CARD SOLVED THE PROBLEM.!
I SWEAR BY SONNET. THEIR STUFF WORKS.
IN OVER 12 YEARS I'VE HAD BUT ONE PROBLEM WITH A SONNET PRODUCT ....
AND A TEN MINUTE PHONE CALL SOLVED THAT ONE.
(To install a G3 500MHz daughter card into a PowerComputing Power
Center Pro you must remove the Cache Dimm.)
The manual didn't cover that. The second one I bought came with a
marvelous thick professionally written manual.
RHB