[G5] Verbose

Petri Luukkonen petri.luukkonen at srv.fi
Wed Sep 22 23:12:02 PDT 2004

Hi everyone!

Last June I got this fabulous piece of machinery (G5-1.8-DP)standing on
my office desk. Now, after marrital welding my Mac into 'doze server
dominated network here at the office I have nothing but positive user
experiences.

One puzzling question I would like to present; every time during cold
boot (using verbose-mode) I see at the b/w screen this blurr edge of
total white field w/ black letters. This "blurry" edge occurs right
after "Jettisoning kernel linker" -command lines. My PB G4 doesn't ever
show that "dis-colouring" during start.
Doesn't seem to disturb normal usage.
Could it be nature of graph card?

Any ideas?