[HM] Re: OS X won't boot

Ruby Appling wappling at tampabay.rr.com
Sat Apr 5 21:39:19 PST 2003

RE; Ah ha"" :0 I see, I had not given that any thought, though not
written to me, I have a new Powerbook  G4 800 I bought on closeout
after Christmas, It came with a stack of included software disks and
was loaded with OSX10.1.2 I think, also included was OSX 10.2
jaguar.which I installed immediately.I wonder could this be why carbon
copy cloner does not work with my machine as compared to someone who
purchased the retail version of jaguar? in other words could my pieced
together system be a culprit?  thankyou in advance