Printer advice

wd5jbc at att.net wd5jbc at att.net
Fri Jan 24 08:11:16 PST 2003

I personally like the HP Photosmart printers. I am using a Photosmart P1100.
Have owned it four years without any problems whatsoever. Makes
excellent quality photo prints, and the print cartridges are readily
available.

The newer Photosmart printers also come with a color LCD display and several
types of media slots so you can print directly from just about any type of
memory card if you don't want to use the computer.

At work we use HP large format plotters and laser printers almost exclusively
under very heavy work loads and rarely have any problems.

I'm pretty much sold on the Hp Printers, and will buy another HP without
any reservations.

--
Don Levstik
wd5jbc at att.net