[HM] Re: need imac advice ASAP!

Jane Sprando janesprando at msn.com
Thu May 1 23:03:26 PDT 2003

I have been trying to look at the pros and cons about buying the 9/OS X
iMac.  A con would be a slower Mac and not newest technology.  How bad would
that be?

On the plus side, it is $300 cheaper. Would I be better off spending that
$300 on the newer Mac?

arrrrrrgggggghhhhhgh!!!!!!!  Wish I wouldn't think different so much! <BG>

jane