[HM] Web page building software

michaelP michael at sandwich-de-sign.co.uk
Sun Oct 10 00:41:53 PDT 2004

Hi Thom, if you don't mind hand-cobbling your own (with some excellent
non-graphical assistance), I've found the shareware application, PageSpinner
a dear friend (and I design web sites for a living with it, even though I do
have Dreamyweaver and GoLive and a version of FreeWay). It works in OS9 and
presumably, Classic. (I use a G4 iMac mostly running OS9.2).

You can get PageSpinner at:

http://www.optima-system.com/pagespinner/

regards

michaelP