[HM] Epson SCANNER won't scan after upgrade to 10.3

Tony Johansen tjoh7019 at bigpond.net.au
Fri Aug 25 20:17:42 PDT 2006

On 26/8/2006 9:20 AM, "janesprando at comcast.net" <janesprando at comcast.net>
wrote:

> I thought I was safe with the printer fixed after upgrading. Now the Epson
> RX600 won't scan. I get a message that says that there isn't one connected!
> Epson uses Smart Panel and it there in the applications folder.
>
> Can someone please tell me how to get the scanner working again?

Straight to Epson support, do not pass go! Sounds like the exact problems I
had with my GX5300, Smart panel wouldn't work, then only partly work. It
took the boss of the department to get it right, but he did, and the Smart
Panel works a treat now.

Having said that, all printer functions always worked perfectly if inputed
manually using the LCD display on the printer. If yours can work manually
too, that will get you working until you get this issue sorted.

Tony
http://www.tonyjohansen.com
A Life Of Art