[HM] can't print from PowerBook (networked with iMac)

janesprando at comcast.net janesprando at comcast.net
Sat Oct 21 09:58:32 PDT 2006

A week or so ago I was having a problem with my G4  iMac hard drive running 10.3.9. Many of you made excellent suggestions and it is running well. (I had to reformat the drive, reinstall 10.3 and do the update.) I have an Epson RX600 all in one and had to update that driver as well. I can print fine from the iMac. The probem is my G4 PowerBook, also running 10.3.9.

The laptop is networked via an Airport Extreme. I can't print from it now. What do I need to do to get it printing again?

Jane