[MacDV] Re: Film Scanners

David DelMonte david at bohtech.com
Mon Dec 30 15:20:24 PST 2002

I also have a few thousand slides I'd like to digitize and catalog. I
was thinking of the Nikon S4000 with the automatic feeder. I know that
costs about $2000. However, if I send two thousand slides to a store
and they cost even $.50 each (I cant find the cents key), that would be
$1000, and additional slides would cost even more. Perhaps if I bought
this equipment, I could offer a service for friends to cover my costs.

David