DVD player/TV crops my DVD-R

sb videovideo at mac.com
Tue Apr 1 20:39:36 PST 2003

I'm sure someone else has already pointed this out, but
in iMovie3 the Title Safe is called QT Margins, (you see it if you click on
Titles) and you *don't* check the box if you are want it to be Titles Safe
on a tv. Of course, all TV's are different, so it could be that you have one
that masks more than typical.

sb