Centering text with imovie 3

Dennis A. Amith nt2099 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 7 01:31:46 PDT 2003

I have been working on a project with imovie3.2...the first time using
imovie 3 to work on a project and there two things that have really bugged
me and I was wondering if any of these problems have been fixed on your end
since updating:

1)  Centering of text with 3rd party plug ins -  None of my titles are
centering via 3rd party software.  It goes towards the right...and it
happens with Apple's own title plug ins/

2)  Granted, I have gotten used to waiting for imovie3 to open and did
everything from going into terminal and following the tips that some people
have posted on the boards months ago but has this actually worked with
anyone here in terms of imovie opening up quickly after going through
terminal.

3)  Not sure if this is imovie3 related but on one project (8 minutes long
with multiple short clips and transitions), imovie keeps crashing.  Granted
this is only happening to one project with many short clips and transitions
but this sucks.

Anyway, I'm working on a MAC G4, 700mhz, 1.5 gb ram.  Dependent on 3rd party
software from Virtix, Geethree, etc but I have learned to be patient with
the 1 minute load time or the crashing project (which I just re-did in 4
minute clips instead of the full 8) but not having my titles centered...that
really does hamper my projects.

Anyone experiencing the same problems or have fixed the problem.

 - daa