[MacDV] Re: Error Type 10

Illovox Media illovox at oz.net
Mon Apr 7 01:48:48 PDT 2003

You might want to toss the launcher preference file, the general control
panel preference file and finder preference file as well, and if you want to
continue launching the launcher at startup, create a new launcher alias and
manually put it in the startup folder as well as rechecking launch launcher
at startup in the general control panel.  Then restart.  Just to be safe.