iDVD Menus.

Ian Tucker carlian at picknowl.com.au
Thu Apr 10 22:08:11 PDT 2003

Geno Kearney responded to my posting on the above subject as  follows:-

My titles are definitely degraded and I am viewing them on the same TV
and
with the same Panasonic RP91 DVD Player. I can't figure it out. Any
thoughts, anybody?

Geno

Hi Geno,

Thanks to you and the others that have responded to my posting.   I
burnt another DVD tonight , using a different template (brushstrokes)
and the end product, viewed on my Mac, WAS degraded this time-----not
much, but degraded never-the-less.

I am not sure that this is just a Version 3 problem though as some of
the DVD's I burnt with Version 2 were not that clear either!

Today, after putting up with the continual crashing of iMovie 3 I was
able to finish the 16 minute movie I have been working on.  It was the
first time I had used "Chapters" and   I was impressed with the ease of
creating them and the manner in which they loaded into the iDVD project.

Ian T.