[MacDV] Re: Installing Pioneer AO5 in G4 FW800

ShirleyK ShirleyKat at cox.net
Sat Apr 12 07:51:13 PDT 2003

Thanks for the explanation of what cable select means.

I'm curious about why you want two of the super drives when the combo
drive does everything the super drive does except burn DVDs, and I
assume it does all of those things faster than the super drive. I
wouldn't think you could burn two DVDs at the same.

Shirley