Disk fragmentation

Dorothy Hennings hennings at verizon.net
Mon Apr 14 08:31:52 PDT 2003

I use an external firewire LaCie HD for my iMovies. I suspect it needs
defragmentation.
My internal superdrive has 1 partition with Jaguar and another with
OS9.2
  What app can you suggest? Before Jaguar I  had Norton SystemWorks 2.0
on each of the partitions.
A few wks  after installation I could not get on line. Two Apple help
guys had me try a million things without success. I removed Norton.
After I  installed Jaguar the problem was cured. Two Apple guys said to
stay away from Norton.

Do you think Norton from the OS 9.2 partition addressing the external
firewire would be OK?

Another application?

Thanks