Sony TRV30 and data code display

Gordon B. Alley galley at texas.net
Mon Apr 14 19:34:46 PDT 2003

It has been my experience (with a Canon ZR 40) that the data code
will remain intact in the exported movie except in those scenes that
were re-rendered by iMovie (eg., where effects and some types of
transitions were used).

Other than those exceptions, when I play the edited movie in the
camcorder, the date/time will be displayed when appropriate (when I
press the data code button, or for a few seconds when a scene changes
if the camcorder is configured to do so).

--
Gordon Alley  <*>
<mailto:galley at texas.net>