Disappearing clips

Joan Keenan jkeenan at islands.vi
Tue Apr 15 13:52:12 PDT 2003

I have a 6 minute video that i admit has been edited in iMovie 2 & now
3. It is 1st graders introducing themselves and some of their voices,
in spite of a lavelier wireless mic, are very low. I was extracting the
audio and taking it into Sound Studio to increase the volume. 3 of the
clips that I CAN view in the video do not show up in the import window
for sound studio. They are there in iMovie, playback fine etc. I then
opened the media folder for this movie & they are not there. I did a
FIND and they are not there. They do not exist, but I can view them! I
guess I can reimport them from a saved file on another computer, but am
curious as to where they are hiding!
Any ideas?

Thanks,

Joan